***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Cork


Two Guys are in a locker room taking a shower after their workout, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his ass.

If you do not mind me saying," stated the second, "that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why don't you take it out?"

“I regret I cannot," lamented the first Guy. "It is permanently stuck in my ass."

"I do not understand," said the other.

The first Guy says, "I was walking along Bloor Street, and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in a genie attire with a white beard materialized out of the smoke. He said, "I am Joshi, the Genie. I can grant you one wish." I said, "No shit?"


*Thanks, Pam

No comments: