***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Wiz on the Street


The Federal Reserve is prohibiting banks from collecting overdraft fees on purchases paid with a debit card unless customers opt in to programs that guarantee their balance-exceeding transactions go through. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"



Marc MercerMarc Mercer,
Tour Bus Driver
"Well, okay. So long as I still get penalized for using my credit cards."



Kelly JolicouerKelly Jolicouer,
Commercial Construction Estimator
"I usually send them a few bucks when I go over, anyway, just for their trouble."



Ray MasonRay Mason,
Unemployed
"I guess banks will just have to make money the old-fashioned way: selling bad mortgages and causing a global financial collapse."



*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: