***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Wise Words


Be Wise

Be Wise!It might have been
"When I look back, way back, I sometimes think that that particular angel of light could have been my second half, if only I'd done something to show her my heart; perhaps a gesture, an exchange of friendly words, a compliment, a brush against the shoulder even. Then the saddest four words conjure up in my mind: It might have been.

Is shyness, timidness, or even the thought of, what if, enough to overrule and outweigh the feeling of regret bore in,"It might have been", that'll follow us to our graves.

The struggle is a complicated one, but then again, that's the price and battle of love."



Be Wise!Unnecessary stress

In a relationship you need two things: trust and communication.

If you have neither, then you don't have a relationship. You have a project that just creates unnecessary stress.


Be Wise!Do all things in love !
Work like you dont need the money!

Dance like no ones watching!

Love like you have never been hurt!


Be Wise!My Favorite Proverb

"I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

- Nikos Kazantzakis -


Be Wise!Soul Mate

Don't ever settle for less than what you dreamed your soul mate would be. He (she) is out there some where looking for you. If you settle for less, you may never put yourself in the situation to meet who you were intended to spend your life with.


Be Wise!Something to think about

The content of a man's character, is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

-Martin Luther King Jr.


Be Wise!Predictability?

IF YOU ALWAYS DO

WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID

YOU WILL ALWAYS GET

WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.


No comments: