***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Need your advice...


Summer is coming so I thought you may be able to help me. Previously, when I needed advice or counsel I used to turn to my most trusted friends/loved ones and now I look to total strangers as they are the most truthful. I do this because I know you will always be candid and honest with me as you have nothing to lose. I need your opinion on something that has been bothering me for some time now.

Please don't hold anything back and friends, be honest with me!

Thanks in advance!



















Does this bikini make my bum look too big???

Does this bikini make my bum look too big???
Hope this put a smile on your face !

*Thanks, Darcene

No comments: