***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Chronicles of Mac; The Leopard, The Wizard and The G4
The Final Chapter

Well, here I am 1 week into "Mac|Life"... the video explains my overall impressions - which are good. I am happy I purchased the Mac mini, and will likely buy another Mac - possibly a MacBook or a MacBook Pro. But for now, I am happy with the mini. It is a solid performer considering the specs:, a 1.25 GHz Processor, and 1 GB Ram, but really - that is all I need to do what I want with it.

So, I am now going to forever hear the 'inner dialogue' saying "Use the Mac! No Use the PC!" - but either one is fine, so for the price (my mini was used, remember), It was an outstanding deal for a real solid performance PC (I don't do gaming - so can't report on that), but I like it - "It just works!"


No comments: