***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Love Doctor

The Love Doctor Have a question nagging you in the LOVE department?

Ask The Love Doctor! Just click on The Picture of The Love Doctor down a bit on the left of the page and email me.

I will pass your question to The Love Doctor and if your question is relevant, you could get it posted here on 'OZ'!

The Wizard (on behalf of The Love Doctor) and now onto a question...

Dear Love Doctor,

I have been in a relationship with a delightful man for about 6 years now. He has absolutely everything! I asked him what he would like for his birthday, and he replied, "Nothing! Just dinner would nice." My question is - is he really telling me the truth or is he just being polite?

Signed,

Not wanting to appear cheap.



Dear Cheap,

Interesting question! I actually have had several people write to me with a similar one! First you need to consider the following:

1) Do they REALLY have 'everything'?
2) Do they think/know that you are short on cash?
3) Are they a clutterbug? Maybe they really don't need anything - and that they do not need any more material gifts? I mean - when it comes to gifts - It IS the thought that counts.

I say - take him out to dinner (Just the 2 of you!) and don't forget to buy a nice card!

Yours,

the Love Doctor

No comments: