***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Quotes of the day


"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
-- Adam Savage

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

"Music should be your escape."
-- Missy Elliott

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
-- Tupac Shakur

"When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg."
-- Snoop Dogg

"If I have seen farther than other men, then it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
-- Isaac Newton

"I detest what you write, but I would give my life for you to continue to write."
-- Voltaire

"Just a plot so that one week out of a month there husbands /fiances / boyfriends will be really nice to them. or risk there "anger" man. But I see through the lies XD "
-- NAVY SpecWarrior's theory on PMS

"And summer, and summer, where night belongs to lust and lovers."
-- Dashboard Confessional


*Thanks, Michael

No comments: