***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, February 02, 2009

Dakota Fanning considered for Twilight sequel


 Dakota FanningDakota Fanning, 14, has confirmed that she’s in talks to play the role of Jane, a tiny blonde but sadistic member of the Volturi vampire clan in the Twilight sequel New Moon. “I really hope it works out,” she told Hitfix.com. “I think it’s too soon to tell right now, but it’d be really fun. I’m a huge fan.” According to Twist Magazine, Lucy Hale, who stars on the CW series Privileged has also auditioned for the same role. She told Twist: “Well, I did read [for the role of Jane]. But I think they just offered it to Dakota Fanning – the role I was interested in – which is great. I’m a huge fan of her! But I’m definitely still going to see it!” When asked if she would accept another role in New Moon if it were offered to her, she replied, “I’d take any role! Leah Clearwater, but I think they’ve already offered it to someone. I mean, we’ll see.”

When it was pointed out that High School Musical’s Vanessa Hudgens had been rumored to be up for the part of the Leah, who is Native American, Hale said: “Right, right, right! Yeah, I wasn’t sure if that was true or not, but she’d be great for it!” If Fanning gets the role, the media will breath a huge sigh of relief, because she’s proven herself adept at handling press interviews since she was seven, unlike Twilight star Kristen Stewart (who made her motion picture starring debut at the age of 12 but is still unable to speak coherently in front of cameras when not reading a script).


*Tribute.ca

No comments: