***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, November 06, 2008

All-Aboard!!


One day a man took the train from Paris to Frankfurt.

When he got in he said to the ticket man:
"Sir. I really need you to do me a favor, I have to get down this train in Mannheim, but I'm very tired and it is for sure that I will fall asleep. So what I want you to do is that you wake me up in Mannheim because I have to close a business there and it is very important for me. Here you have 100 francs for the favor. But I warn you sometimes when people wake me up I get really violent, but no matters what I do or say you got to get me out of this train in Mannheim. Is that clear?"

The conductor agreed and took the 100 francs. Later as the man had predicted he fell asleep.

When he woke up he realized that he has slept passed the stop in Mannheim and was in Frankfurt. He was so mad at the ticket man that he ran through the train searching for the ticket man. When he finally found him he began yelling.

"Are you STUPID or something??? I paid you 100 francs so that you wake me up in Mannheim. And you didn't!... I want my money back you $%^@$!"

While the man was yelling at the conductor, two other passengers watched the the tirade intently.

Finally one turns to the other and says to him:
"Jeez, that guy he is really pissed off!"

Replies his friend:
"Yeah, almost as mad as the guy they made get out of the train in Mannheim."

No comments: