***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Wiz On The Street


Thirty-three pastors in 22 states are in danger of losing tax-exempt status for their churches after endorsing a candidate from the pulpit. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"

Rebecca LandsmanRebecca Landsman,
Systems Analyst
"I'm glad I have no idea who my vehemently pro-life, anti-gay-marriage, anti-stem-cell-research, pro-intelligent-design pastor endorses."

Bill NorrisBill Norris,
Computer Programmer
"I, for one, enjoyed my pastor's fiery reading from the Drudge Report last Sunday."

Bob ValchekBob Valchek,
Teacher's Aid
"Great, now I have to sit through more boring sermons about God and faith."



*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: