***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mother knows best


One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favourite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea' which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea - my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea - because it was 'just the cutest thing!'

My Mom waited - and sure enough -here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says (as only a mother would know) "Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"


*Thanks, Daryn

No comments: