***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, July 18, 2008

My first time


It was my first time ever,


And I'll never forget.


I'd do it again


Without a single regret.


The sky was dark,


The moon was high,



We were all alone:


Just she and I.


Her hair was soft,


Her eyes were blue,




I knew just what


She wanted to do.


Her skin so soft,


Her legs so fine,



I ran my fingers

Down her spine.


I didn't know how

But I tried my best,


I started by placing

My hands on her breast.

I remember my fear,

My fast beating heart,

But slowly she spread

Her legs apart.

And when I did it,

I felt no shame;

All at once
The white stuff came.

At last it's finished,


It's all over now.



My first time ever



At milking a cow...






NOW ALL U DIRTY MINDS SAY 3 HAIL MARYS

*Thanks, Pam

No comments: