***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, April 18, 2008

Roll Up The Rim (Newfoundland Edition)


A Newfoundlander goes into a Tim Horton's in Gander and notices there's a "Roll Up The Rim To Win" Contest going on.

So, they roll it up and starts screaming "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

The girl at the counter says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a car."

But the person keeps on screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

Finally, the manager comes over and says, "I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize!"

The person says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motor home!"

And they hand the Cup to the manager and HE reads:










(YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS !!!!!! ... I PROMISE !)





"W I N A B A G E L"

Note to the Yanks out there... Tim Horton's Roll up the rim to win is a contest at our #1 Donut shoppe

No comments: