***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, April 26, 2008

mr. hate


mr. hate

this is a warning from my own hands. never corner a frightened man! i might kill myself tryin' to escape- you better listen to mr. hate!

i must admit, i was a bit confused. i saw my picture in the mornin' news. you said i killed me, but it's just not true. nothin's real; nothin's certain, but when i read your words, it just starts hurtin'.

everybody's tryin' to convict me, for taking seroquel and doin' therapy, but that's all ancient history, and it's just between god and me. i hate life, don't smoke pot. maybe a maniac, but a user i'm not!

i can't believe the things my school friends said. most times i wish that i were dead. i get so mad that i just see red, then something blows apart inside my head. it's all erroneous information- i've gotta make a little clarification.

life. i don't need it. no one ever understood me, anyway. you'll never catch me...i won't give up... you'll never take me alive!!!

you better listen to mr. hate

*adapted from mr.hate (the tubes)

No comments: