***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Love Doctor


The Love Doctor Dear Love Doctor,

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I see no evidence that my boyfriend has gone out and shopped for a gift for me. I see no suspicious bags in the closet, or under the bed. He always forgets Valentine's Day and I think I will be gift-less yet again this year.

My question is, Love Doctor, should I remind him of how important Valentine's Day is to me or just take back HIS gift and forget about the whole thing?

Signed,

Broken Heart


Dear Snoop Dog,

Honey it ain't your heart that's broken -- it's your HEAD! Valentine's Day is about sharing the love you have for each other and not about gift giving! You are being quite obnoxious if I may say so (and I can, since this is my column!), in any case, get your priorities straight (Don't mind the pun sir, it is unintentional).

You need to spend TIME together and celebrate the love that you have! Go out for dinner. Go to a romantic night in a Hotel and get spa treatments. The important thing is to DO IT TOGETHER!.

C'mon! Get with it! Share your love and toss away your "Material Girl" persona.

Besides-- looking for a gift when it is only 1 day before Valentine's proves nothing -- he will probably shop ON Valentine's Day anyway -- being a man, I am sure you can relate to that!

The Love Doctor


No comments: