***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's the New B-52s Funplex Album Cover!


Check out the cover art for The B-52s upcoming album, Funplex - due March 25.

It's the New B-52s Funplex Album Cover!
Sure, they ain't spring chickens, but they're adorable! All I need to see are Kate's long ruby red tresses and Cindy's piled-up blond mess of a 'do and I'm happy!

Frankly, the look of this is very "Scissor Sisters" to me, and that's cool. I also kinda love that Fred looks like he's about to bite somebody's head off (hopefully, not Kate's). He's a fierce snappy gay! Let 'er rip!!!



And there's a classic B-52s clip after the jump for ya...



B-52's - Planet Claire by Discodandan



And maybe we should all wear vertical convict-striped jeans. Slenderizing! And Kate's bustier is totally rocking my world. Not sure about the stiffy, baby-doll pose, but hey, I ain't gonna mess with her.

Again, I don't know for sure how old these folks are. I mean, they started out as a a seminal pop/punk band in Athens, GA a zillion years ago. Rock on, legendary pop gays!!!!! (Except for Cindy, who's just a sweet fun mom with kids and such. Soccer Mom Kitsch Divas Unite!) Yay.

Now I'm gonna go play with my poodle, "Quiche Lorraine." Arf! And here's a classic B-52s video, "Planet Claire." The hair's insane!


*NewNowNext.com
**LOGO ONLINE

No comments: