***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The SteamRoom


An American, a Japanese and a Newfie were sitting naked in a sauna when suddenly there was a beeping sound.

The American pressed his forearm, and the beep stopped.

The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager" he said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese fellow lifted his palm to his ear.

When he finished he explained: "That was my mobile phone, I have a microchip in my hand."

The Newfie felt decidedly low-tech, but not to be outdone, he decided he had to do something just as impressive.

He stepped out of the sauna and went to the toilet.

He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him.

The Newfie finally said: "Well, will you look at that! I'm getting a fax."


No comments: