***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, September 23, 2007

God's messengers


Gates at the end of the world

God decided that he was through with humanity and was going to destroy the world, so he figured he would contact the three most powerful people in the world to get the word out ~ the President of Russia, the President of the US and Bill Gates. He asked them to disseminate the word that in seven days the world would be destroyed.


So the President of Russia gets on their television networks and says, "I have bad news and worse news. There is a God and He contacted me to tell me that He has decided to destroy the world in seven days!"


The President of the US gets in all of the networks and says, "I have good news and bad news, There is a God and He contacted me to tell me that He has decided to destroy the world in seven days!"

Bill Gates called a news conference and followed up with an Internet press release saying, "I have good news and great news. God thinks I am one of the three most powerful people in the world and we don't have to fix all of the bugs in Windows!"



- submitted by J. Fredell

No comments: