***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, September 21, 2007

Diary


HER DIARY 26/06/07

Dear Diary:

FemaleSaturday night! I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my mate all day long , so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late. But he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong ? He said nothing! I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset? He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, He simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched the TV. He seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do . I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with some one else

My Life is a Disaster!


HIS DIARY 26/06/07


Dear Diary:

malePlayed a horrible game of golf today! Its been bugging me since. Shot a 96 - can't putt for shit. Wonder what's wrong with my game?

Got laid though!!


*Thanks, Andy

No comments: