***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, August 31, 2007

Hey Buddy... I wanna help ya!


Money
Money

It can buy a house
house
But not a home
Money

It can buy a clock
Clock
But not time
Money

It can buy you a position
Money

But not respect
Money

It can buy you a bed
Bed
But not sleep
Money

It can buy you a book
Bed
But not knowledge
Money

It can buy you medicine
Medicine
But not health
Money

It can buy you blood
Blood
But not life
Money

So you see money isn't everything
Money

And it often causes pain and suffering
Money

I tell you this because I am your friend
Money

And as your friend I want to
Money

Take away your pain and suffering!!

So....
Money

Send me all your money
Money

And I will suffer for you!

Cash only please

No comments: