***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Wiz On The Street


Google, the popular search engine, is under fire for having the worst privacy practices on the web. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"

CaraCara Tydrich,
Systems Analyst
"And no one's arrested me yet? How sick are the people watching me?"

SamSam Brenneman,
Camping Guide
"This news has definitely made me think twice about providing my credit card number along with each search query."

HectorHector Stein,
Assisted Care Administrator
"Well, since Google already knows, I might as well just say it: I frequently search for good deals on antique furniture."


*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: