***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Wiz On The Street

A study of people taking antipsychotic drugs for treatment of schizophrenia reveals that diminished sexual function is an unwanted side effect. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"

Lyndon FitzpatrickLyndon Fitzpatrick,
Scuba Instructor
"Where can I get some of those drugs? I'm sick of sex."

Molly PrescottMolly Prescott,
Unemployed
"My God. That means virtually everyone on Craigslist is off their meds."

Ty JacksonTy Jackson,
Systems Analyst
"That's it, no more medication for me. I sure hope I get laid a lot in the lucid moments from my nightmarish paranoid delusions and horrifying hallucinations."


*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: