***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, April 20, 2007

The power of government

Saskatchewan InspectorA Saskatchewan Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with the farmer.

"I'm going to inspect your farm."

The farmer said, "You better not go in that field."

The Saskatchewan Agriculture representative said in a wise tone, "I have the authority of the Saskatchewan Government with me. See this card? I am allowed to go wherever I wish on agricultural land."

So, the farmer went about his farm chores. Later, the farmer heard loud screams and saw the Saskatchewan Department of Agriculture representative running for the fence and close behind was the farmer's prize bull. The bull was madder than a full nest of hornets and the bull was gaining at every step.

The farmer called out, "Show him your card!"


*Thanks Lover!

No comments: