***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Love Doctor

The Love Doctor Dear Love Doctor,

I'm a 47 year old man and I've met this great guy. We met at the club where he works. The two of us have been spending a lot of time together and it is turning into a real summer- fall summer relationship.

The trouble is though, I really don't like the type of work he does. Bart is a dancer at a strip club. I want him to quit and move in with me, but he says the money is too good to give up.

I keep telling him I have all the money we need, but he still wants to work there.

Some of my friends say Bart is just using me. It's true I have given him some gifts and taken him on a vacation but, I really do think he likes me for me.

Last week he said he didn't want me hanging around the club. He said it's bad for businesses. But, I try to make up for that by getting table dances from him.

Is there any way that I can convince him to stop working there?


Signed,

Daddy



Dear Daddy,

There are four sexes my friend, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, and pansexual. You have found the latter.

Do yourself a favor. Have one last table dance for the road and don't look back as you leave that club.

This guy is playing you like a fine violin and the symphony won't end until you are in the poor house.

There is nothing wrong with older men and younger men in relationships. In fact, I think it's kind of neat, especially at my age. But, a relationship with a stripper is no relationship.

There are plenty of young men out there looking for the stability a relationship with a mature man can offer. Young men with careers who can bring something other than their body into a relationship.

We all want to love and be loved, but this situation is going to give you neither. What it will give you is plenty of bills and a lot of heartache. He has already gotten gifts and a trip from you. What have you gotten besides some sex?

No, friend, hit the clubs where guys your age hang out, and I'm sure you will find a younger guy there just waiting for you.

The Love Doctor

--Send your questions about love to "The Love Doctor" directly from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow! I have added an email link that goes direct to The Love Doctor - this will enable quicker responses from him. You can do this by clicking on his picture in the sidebar and put your question in the email. This will ensure that The Love Doctor gets your question. The Love Doctor forwards his replies to me for posting consideration. Note: Due to the high volume of letters that The Love Doctor receives, not all letters will be posted on 'OZ' - but the Love Doctor will reply to every email. (so he says)

No comments: