***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Love Doctor

The Love Doctor Dear Love Doctor,

I'm a 21 year old college student who loves sex, toys, and fun in bed. I have always dated fairly outgoing, nice guys, and have had some long-term relationships.

The problem is that I have never found anyone who will really go the full distance with me in bed. I am not talking whips and chains or anything (although I am up for anything...once).

All I am looking for is someone who will help me fulfill my fantasies... someone who will talk dirty to me, bring toys to bed, make me strip for him, maybe even join in kinky threesomes, etc.

How do I get the (semi straight-laced) guys I date to use me to my fullest sexual potential? I am not looking for good sex; I am looking for GREAT SEX!!!

Signed,

Needing 2B Used


Dear Needing,

I don't think you can change a gay man's nature. If the man you are dating is really straight laced, and good sex is essential to a good relationship for you, then forget about trying to turn some nerd into a wild animal.

If, on the other hand, you find a guy who has the same desires you have, but who just doesn't have the necessary experience, then the two of you can learn to be wild together. The important thing is not to be shy about your desires and fantasies.

Tell him straight out to talk dirty to you while you are having sex, wander into a sex shop together and tell him you would love to have a vibrator (or just go out and buy one yourself and pull it out one night.) Tell him you would like to go out with him and pick up a third.

Of course, you need a boyfriend who won't be freaked out by any of this...but like I said, you don't belong with someone who isn't at least open to trying some of these things out. Then its as much up to you as it is to him to make things happen.

Try placing a personal ad that lays out all of your desires and expectations. You may be surprised there are so many other guys out there who want to please you.


The Love Doctor

--Send your questions about love to "The Love Doctor" directly from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow! I have added an email link that goes direct to The Love Doctor - this will enable quicker responses from him. You can do this by clicking on his picture in the sidebar and put your question in the email. This will ensure that The Love Doctor gets your question. The Love Doctor forwards his replies to me for posting consideration. Note: Due to the high volume of letters that The Love Doctor receives, not all letters will be posted on 'OZ' - but the Love Doctor will reply to every email. (so he says)

No comments: