***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Little Old Lady in Court

*Defence Attorney:* Will you please state your age?

*Little Old Lady:* I am 86 years old.

*Defence Attorney:* Will you tell us in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

*Little Old Lady:* There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

*Defence Attorney:* Did you know him?

*Little Old Lady:* No, but he sure was friendly.

*Defence Attorney:* What happened after he sat down?

* Little Old Lady:* He started to rub my thigh.

*Defence Attorney:* Did you stop him?

*Little Old Lady: *No, I did

*Defence Attorney:* Why not?

*Little Old Lady:* It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abner died some 30 years ago.

*Defence Attorney:* What happened next?

*Little Old Lady:* He began to rub my breasts.

*Defence Attorney:* Did you stop him then?

*Little Old Lady:* No, I did not stop him.

*Defence Attorney:* Why not?

*Little Old Lady: *His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited I haven't felt that good in years!

*Defence Attorney:* What happened next?

*Little Old Lady:* Well, by then, I was feeling so "spicy" that I just laid down and told him "Take me, young man. Take me!"

*Defence Attorney: *Did he take you?

*Little Old Lady: *Hell, no! He yelled, "April Fool"!! And that's when I shot the little bastard.

No comments: