***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, May 05, 2006

Pulitzer 1994

This is extremely tough to look at but I think it's worth it... it puts perspective on how much we take for granted in our lives.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter This was found in his diary.

Dear God, I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests. 1994 Pulitzer Prize from Kevin Carter I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us of how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

*Thanks, Andy!

No comments: