***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sick leave

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not  allow me to take a leave.  I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would  tell me to take a few days off. 

So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.  My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing?  I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was  "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.
 
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb. He said, "You are clearly stressed out.  Go home and recuperate for  a  couple of days." 

I jumped down and walked out of the office. 

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her "...And where  do you think you're going?" ( You're gonna love this..... ) 

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark.

No comments: