Send in computer questions by clicking on The Wizard at the top of 'OZ'. Posting is at 10AM and 2PM CST daily. 4 days of posts are on the main page. The archives have more. You can forward posts by clicking on the envelope at the bottom of the post - Enjoy your stay! ***If there is a copyright issue, please email me by clicking on The Wizard at the top right of the page and I will provide credit, change it to a link, or remove the post.***
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Things to do at WAL*MART to pass the time...
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares ..... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask! 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
(And; last, but not least!)
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
Preserving Old Time Radio - Click above to order your favourite shows today!
Click above to buy this and other great posters from MovieGoods.com®
Chat rooms monitored. Blogs deleted. Websites blocked. Search engines
restricted. People imprisoned for simply posting and sharing information. The Internet is a new frontier in the struggle for human rights.
Governments \96 with the help of some of the biggest IT companies in the world \96 are cracking down on freedom of expression.
Amnesty International, with the support of The Observer UK newspaper, is launching a campaign to show that online or offline
the human voice and human rights are impossible to repress. Click Above to find out more.
If you believe this I have bridge to sell.. but seriously... never click on
these "warnings" as they can lead to getting spyware and other not so niceties
such as adware and browser hijackers, key loggers and more. (Of course you CAN trust The
Why the bear? Click on it!
1.5 Million visitors to 'OZ'- Thanks to all my Wonderful Readers!
'OZ' was inspired by 'Over The
Rainbow/What A Wonderful World'
(Born May 20, 1959 -
Died June 26, 1997, at the age of 38)
Star Trek - Hidden Frontier Fansite -
watch some episodes!
"Live Long and Prosper!"
"AnkhIwiEmHotep" - "Life and Peace Be with you"
So, in a nutshell, here's what's going on: All Wiccans are witches, but not all witches are Wiccans. All Wiccans are Pagans, but not all Pagans are Wiccans.
Finally, some witches are Pagans, but some are not. Clear? Cool ;P
Put a pushpin on the map! Click above. 'OZ' wants to know where you are!