***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, November 03, 2005

From The Emerald City


From The Emerald City

The Wizard was caught by suprise at the increase in traffic, thereby increasing the bandwith usage at one of my storage servers. (2400 new views already this week!) I expect alot of pictures will be unavailable in the next day or so, while The Wizard switches storage servers. Even The Wizard's magic can't fix this one -- so please bear with me. The outage will be cancelled one my bandwith drops below the threshold.

In the meantime, help The Wizard out by not direct linking the images. Please save the pictures or forward the post using the "Permanent Link". Or, if you prefer, click on the bear at the top left of 'OZ' and I will email the images to you...

Thanks,

--The Wizard

No comments: