***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, April 16, 2004

When $2 bucks costs you $40...


I made a banking error, and an automatic debit due to come out of my account in the amount of $22, was bounced as I only had $20 in the account. The following day, the debit was reversed, followed by an NSF charge of $30, an overdraft charge of $12.50 and overdraft interest of $0.01. That 'interest and service charge' amounts to somewhere over 2000% interest. Note that they really only advanced $2.00, for one day. C'Mon! Even pawn shops only charge 10% for 7 days!
I HATE big banks!
The Scotia Father
"The Scotia Father"


Sounds like organized crime to me. I don't have the money to repay the debt, so maybe they will send a goon to break my knee-caps.

Then again, maybe I will just have to pay better attention, after all... it was the service charges from last month that I did not take into account.....

No comments: